Friday, January 14, 2011

I got an idea!

I got an idea. Although it's not really any usual for me to get an idea at an altitude of 37,000 feet, I'm glad I did during one of my boring flights. I don't really know what it's capable of. I don't really care even if it isn't worth anything. But I'm glad I have something to work on. I've always had this disturbing feel of not putting my coding instincts to the best use that I could rather. And it hits me worse everytime I read about some computer geek that crashed one of those toughest firewalls, or about the Silicon Valley tales of now successful ventures that started out of garages and dining rooms, doing what I think I could, that I never tried. The Social Network was the most recent blow on my self-esteem.

It's not anything about money. It's not about making a business out of it. I'm sure I'm not obsessed with joining the bandwagon of those accidental millionaires. It's just about doing something significant on my own, something phenomenal, so I don't have to live in all the guilt of not doing anything about what I actually could. I'm sure this idea is gonna serve this purpose of self-actualization. And I'm sure it should be worth all the making.

So, let's get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment